The Hubs Mobility Service wants to expand services in West Cheshire
- Do you need alternatives to driving a car?
- Looking to travel by public transport using a wheelchair?
- Are you unsure about your travel options with a physical or hidden disability?
- Seeking venues suitable for older people?
If you, or someone you know, finds it difficult or impossible to travel using public transport, you can register your interest in the with the HUBS Mobility Service, who are looking to expand their PlusBus routes.
You can do this by:
- phoning PlusBus on 0151 357 4420, and someone will be happy to take their details over the phone.
- downloading attached registration form
- contacting Gemma Coleman at DialWestCheshire, who can advise on all kinds of travel both far and near, concessions and passes, Blue Badges, driving assessments, support for those who can no longer drive, travelling with mobility equipment or assistance dogs, all aspects of community transport and shopmobility services. You can reach her at07861395493 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
To find out more about the HUBS Mobility Service, look at their 2-page leaflet pictured, or for the full information, click HERE